Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wake-Up Call

   So at about 3am on Monday morning I was startled by a thundering crash - well, more so, a thud.  No questions as to where it came from, my dorm room's backyard.  I sit up, lifelessly check my phone, and fall immediately back to sleep.  This is roughly the 4th time I've been awaken by roughly the same sound - needless to say, the excitement in finding out what has fallen into my backyard has faded.  Anyways, I woke up at 9am that morning - I started my day the same way I always do, taking a step outside and unleashing a deep yawn.  This day was a bit different, as there was a little surprise waiting for me:




   Seeing this chair brings about a variety of questions - like what would have happened if I decided to go for a walk around 3am? Or, what situation led to this chair being thrown off a balcony? Did whoever tossed this chair ever expect to get it back? Infinite questions…no answers.  But that's ok!  We are up one chair (it didn't break) and no one decided to go on a 3am walk that morning, so no injuries.  A shower rack or some Ramen noodles might have been more useful, but hey, beggars can't be choosers.


Creative Commons License
The Chair by Brett Bordlee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment